Pinecone Research
By: Deborah Borg
Date: 11 Mar 2012 10:19 AM

Has anyone received luncheon vouchers from Pinecone Research and if so can you actually spend them?

Sweet Angel
Why I like surveys: Getting paid for them.
By: Sweet AngelDate: 11 Mar 2012 10:53 AM

Yep, got some last week. They can be used in supermarkets, fastfood and a few other places.
You get a little book, when they are sent to you. All the places you can spend them are on the back of the book.

Deborah Borg
By: Deborah BorgDate: 11 Mar 2012 11:06 AM

Yes I got that in the post yesterday but wasn't sure if they would be accepted.
Thanks Sweet Angel :)

Unsubscribed
About me: I love surveys! You can't tell from reading any of my posts, though, can you?! I am a full time worker with two children and a full time house husband, are you jealous?
Why I like surveys: They are fun, interesting and lucrative, not to mention the fact that they can lead to amazing things!
By: Unsubscribed Date: 11 Mar 2012 2:12 PM

It is great that you can use them in supermarkets, which I found out quite by accident!! Enjoy spending! :)

Deborah Borg
By: Deborah BorgDate: 11 Mar 2012 2:56 PM

Thanks Lizzie will do :)

crusty
About me: I am 65, retired and have never married. I live in a little cottage in the Yorkshire Dales with my presant cat Sarah.
Why I like surveys: Apart from my relatives considering me to be an opinionated old whatsit,they give something to do and the cash helps with the cat treats.
By: crustyDate: 11 Mar 2012 10:26 PM

I use to belong to them but i had no use for the vouchers and I use to give them away. The person i gave them to said that it depends who runs the cafes in the supermarket as to weather they take them, so while you could use them in one Tesco you might not be able to in another. i suppose if you live in a large town they are ok but not in a rural area. Why don't they be like others and give vouchers that can be used anywhere or even give money instead.

Unsubscribed
About me: I love surveys! You can't tell from reading any of my posts, though, can you?! I am a full time worker with two children and a full time house husband, are you jealous?
Why I like surveys: They are fun, interesting and lucrative, not to mention the fact that they can lead to amazing things!
By: Unsubscribed Date: 12 Mar 2012 10:16 AM

They give me paypal all the time, Crusty....I believe luncheon vouchers are an option but you can chose to have Paypal too. :)

Deborah Borg
By: Deborah BorgDate: 12 Mar 2012 11:21 AM

I have now entered my pay pal address in my profile so hopefully next time I will be awarded cash not vouchers :)

Unsubscribed
By: Unsubscribed Date: 12 Mar 2012 12:46 PM

Yup, good idea. Paypal is so much more versatile! :)

crusty
About me: I am 65, retired and have never married. I live in a little cottage in the Yorkshire Dales with my presant cat Sarah.
Why I like surveys: Apart from my relatives considering me to be an opinionated old whatsit,they give something to do and the cash helps with the cat treats.
By: crustyDate: 12 Mar 2012 4:22 PM

Its no good telling me now,I quit years ago and can't get back on.As you like old sayings from tv "never mind,a".

Terence Raymond Lewis
About me: Hi, i'm tez, i am 23 years old, i live in blackpool and come from stoke, i support manchester united football club, love to spend time with friends and have a laugh.
Why I like surveys: Giving my opinion, great rewards.
By: Terence Raymond LewisDate: 14 Mar 2012 2:36 PM

I disagree, i have recieved these and when i emailed them over paypal they said i would need to wait, few months later, nothing.

edit, just sent them another email asking to be paid by 'paypal' will give you the reply when i get it.

They don't seem to offer the option for paypal in you're account even though you fill in you're email for it, you automatically get sent these vouchers, the last lot i recieved i just give them away.

susanH
By: susanHDate: 16 Mar 2012 10:02 AM

Hi I have been receiving them for a couple of years . I generally spend mine at Morrisons , but there is loads of other place , Asda , Greggs , Co-op ,Sainsburys , Tesco , Burger King . Iceland , Boots KFC, and the lisy goes on .

crusty
By: crustyDate: 16 Mar 2012 10:10 AM

My problem was my nearest tesco didn't let me use them and its 20miles away. the nearest coop is 16 miles away and the nearest anything else is over 50 miles away.

You must be logged in to Comment.