Rewarded Opinions Not Paying
By: Unsubscribed
Date: 14 Feb 2011 11:13 PM

I have just had a interesting phone calls with a couple of friends of mine, who like me and others with YSP like to do surveys.
It seems that Rewarded Opinions are not putting points into peoples accounts and unless you can give them the exact date, time and survey ID code they will not pay up. On top of that, what seems to be transpiring is the amount of surveys that are sent and about 1 or 2 minutes from the alleged time of completion, the survey says QUOTA FULL but thanks for your participation. Now these people i spoke to are dedicated survey panelists and are virtually identical in what they say. My feeling are they suffering during this recession and are deploying dirty tricks to stay afloat. I wondered about this myself last year as the same thing happened to me on several occaisions and even though i keep maticulous records of what i do and earn they still have not paid me for a couple of surveys amounting to £1.75. Are Rewarded Opinions ripping the panelists off. I think yes. Any body got any thoughts

Unsubscribed
About me: I love surveys! You can't tell from reading any of my posts, though, can you?! I am a full time worker with two children and a full time house husband, are you jealous?
Why I like surveys: They are fun, interesting and lucrative, not to mention the fact that they can lead to amazing things!
By: Unsubscribed Date: 15 Feb 2011 5:48 PM

Yes, George, I have lots of thoughts on the matter. I do not for one moment doubt anything your friends say, but everyone's experience of survey panels is not always the same. In particular, I was paid 2000 points for one Business Opinions survey from them just completed three days before Christmas. I am a member of Rewarded Opinions and was a member here when they were called Home of Research. They have come on in leaps in bounds as a survey company, in my opinion, but I wonder if, after reading what you and your friends say, they might not have overstretched themselves? I get regular surveys from them and the last one I completed I earned 100 points for on 9th February (about soup). I had 3600 points when I logged in just before Christmas and was given the option to take a cheque or Paypal so I opted for Paypal and received my £36.00 Paypal on 25th January almost 4 weeks exactly. The last time I redeemed my points was in February 2010 and I was paid by cheque in March, again only four weeks later. That is better than some companies time-wise, but worse than others, who only take a few days. I get regular Omnibus surveys from them and regular invitations. I have not personally seen any signs at all that they are having problems and always see the points in my account straight away. I have not had any Quota Full messages at all so hopefully there is no real problem, it is just bad luck. I would say do not give up on them yet, but be wary and keep your eyes and ears open to what is going on. If we pool our resources, perhaps we can find out what is going on. Do you contact customer services if you have a problem and do you get any replies? I have not had cause to contact their customer services as I have always noticed the points in my account straight away. May I suggest your friends and yourself just pop in and update all your profiles to let them know you are still around and alive and kicking, I do this regularly just to remind the panel I exist and notice that I get a rush of extra surveys afterwards....maybe it's just me, but I think it helps.

Unsubscribed
By: Unsubscribed Date: 15 Feb 2011 10:54 PM

One of my pals has contacted Rewarded Opinions after each time the full quota has come. To datte they have not answered her emails.
Need to ask the other lads what has happened.

Unsubscribed
About me: I love surveys! You can't tell from reading any of my posts, though, can you?! I am a full time worker with two children and a full time house husband, are you jealous?
Why I like surveys: They are fun, interesting and lucrative, not to mention the fact that they can lead to amazing things!
By: Unsubscribed Date: 16 Feb 2011 9:34 AM

Hi George, I can't really vouch for their customer services, but good communication is key in a survey panel I would say. This is bad, if they do not answer emails, but if the Quota Full message comes up, I wonder what they can say?

Unsubscribed
By: Unsubscribed Date: 18 Feb 2011 1:40 PM

My friends have still had no reply from Rewarded Opinions about not being paid for surveys terminated at about 80% complete.
I yesterday am taking no chances and have asked for payment of my £64.25, just incase it takes them as long to pay me as it takes them as long to answer emails.

Unsubscribed
About me: I love surveys! You can't tell from reading any of my posts, though, can you?! I am a full time worker with two children and a full time house husband, are you jealous?
Why I like surveys: They are fun, interesting and lucrative, not to mention the fact that they can lead to amazing things!
By: Unsubscribed Date: 18 Feb 2011 1:45 PM

Quite right, George, did you ask for cheque or paypal? I think their paypal is slightly quicker, I waited a very long time for a cheque last March. I think also that it is not always a good idea to build up too much in your panel account in case of problems!! You were wise to ask for the money now, if you feel unhappy about the way things are going. I always trust my instinct on these things....have you noticed the way Maximiles is going downhill?!

Unsubscribed
By: Unsubscribed Date: 19 Feb 2011 9:26 AM

Requested PayPal for payment, never heard of Maximiles, but I trust your judgement and will not go near them.

Unsubscribed
About me: I love surveys! You can't tell from reading any of my posts, though, can you?! I am a full time worker with two children and a full time house husband, are you jealous?
Why I like surveys: They are fun, interesting and lucrative, not to mention the fact that they can lead to amazing things!
By: Unsubscribed Date: 19 Feb 2011 3:37 PM

Thanks George. Maximiles used to be ipoints. It is interesting, you know that when they were ipoints you could redeem for whatever you wanted, and now they are Maximiles they have narrowed their reward catalogue to such an extent that you are lucky to find anything you want to redeem your hard earned points for. I actually only do Maximiles surveys to get points, but they build up quite quickly and you need about 2000 for a decent redemption (or it used to be the case, at any rate, not anymore sadly). They used to have a search facility and you could put in what you were looking for in say the books category, and you could then order it with your ipoints. No longer, they have now removed the search facility and give you a really reduced selection of "top selling" items amounting to about 20 items in books, CDs, videos, DVDs, etc. No vouchers at all, hardly!

You should receive an email from Palm Research to tell you when the money will be in your account (within 24 hours) and you should get the money the same day. I do hope that it comes through for you. Does anyone else have the same problem as George with not being paid by them? Oh, and incidentally, we could possibly look up this company on Survey Police to see if there have been any complaints against them, have you done this yet George? Maybe you might get some joy there.

Unsubscribed
By: Unsubscribed Date: 19 Feb 2011 4:38 PM

just checked Survey Network LizzieAnn, it is a USA company with branches in UK, Russia, Lithuania and Latvia.
On looking on Survey Police, neither Survey Network or Palm Research are verified as good honest survey companies. They do not even make the list.

Unsubscribed
About me: I love surveys! You can't tell from reading any of my posts, though, can you?! I am a full time worker with two children and a full time house husband, are you jealous?
Why I like surveys: They are fun, interesting and lucrative, not to mention the fact that they can lead to amazing things!
By: Unsubscribed Date: 20 Feb 2011 3:35 PM

That's interesting George, Russia, Lithuania and Latvia are all "eastern European" with a rather bad reputation for almost everything!! Not sure about laws, though....it is also interesting to note that Survey Police do not list them. To me, both of these companies are of the type that dip into a "survey pot" as if you notice, you are not taking one "brand" of surveys, but different branded ones, e.g. Toluna, GFK, PSB, etc., so they are like a "gene pool" of surveys perhaps this is where the divergence comes in, and the information gets scrambled...who knows?!

Unsubscribed
By: Unsubscribed Date: 22 Feb 2011 3:39 PM

Hi, Back to Rewarded Opinions. I have recently done 3 surveys for them up to about 70% or more on each to then get the message I didn't fit the criteria they were looking for. I used their contact form immediately each time telling what happened and I felt under the circumstances I should be due for the reward or part anyway, and last time asked for the courtesy of a reply, but sadly like everyone else it seems have heard nothing from them. I have asked for the money I'm due, just wait and see what happens now I suppose. Chris

Unsubscribed
By: Unsubscribed Date: 22 Feb 2011 5:55 PM

ChrisL, this seems to be happening a lot with Rewarded Opinions. Once you have past the screening questions, which should at most the first 6 questions. But how scadalous to let you go through 70% plus then tell you quota is full. They should be made to make payment or prorata the amount, but to ignore all questions by not replying shows contempt to the panelists.
Give them a wide berth.

Unsubscribed
By: Unsubscribed Date: 28 Feb 2011 4:01 PM

Have been in touch with my friends over the weekend and not one of them have recieved an answer from Rewarded Opinions, not one of them has been awarded points for the surveys they did. What is going on with this survey company. Has anyone else having problems with them just now.

Unsubscribed
About me: I love surveys! You can't tell from reading any of my posts, though, can you?! I am a full time worker with two children and a full time house husband, are you jealous?
Why I like surveys: They are fun, interesting and lucrative, not to mention the fact that they can lead to amazing things!
By: Unsubscribed Date: 28 Feb 2011 9:35 PM

I was beginning to believe the things you have said George, as it had been some time since I had been able to successfully complete a survey, but this evening I completed a 150 points survey for them, and was rewarded. Has anyone else actually managed to complete a survey for them recently? This was about health insurance.

Ros
By: RosDate: 02 Mar 2011 12:25 AM

I had 2 surveys fom Rewarded Opinions last weeks, both I got 80% way through before being screened out. Maddening. I have $27.50 unpaid with Palm Research since last July. They do not reply to emails I sent. I read on Survey Police that they have done this to a lot of surveyers,

Unsubscribed
About me: I love surveys! You can't tell from reading any of my posts, though, can you?! I am a full time worker with two children and a full time house husband, are you jealous?
Why I like surveys: They are fun, interesting and lucrative, not to mention the fact that they can lead to amazing things!
By: Unsubscribed Date: 02 Mar 2011 9:29 AM

Very frustrating to be screened out 80% of the way through, I agree, Ros, and also Palm Research, which is odd, because I have been paid in full from them. Maybe they only pay a few people and I was lucky? I don't think it is any way to run a reputable survey company. Perhaps you should try complaining on Survey Police?

Unsubscribed
By: Unsubscribed Date: 02 Mar 2011 10:03 AM

Dont think Surve Police can do anything other thanrate them on consumer opinions and feedback.
Mind you, when I have forwarded my own opinions based on my criteria for a survey company it also includes payments and reliability of payment, hence I no longer recommend Rewarded Opinions and Palm Research.
Anyone else suffering with companies not paying for work done.

Unsubscribed
By: Unsubscribed Date: 03 Mar 2011 10:22 AM

Just had my mates wife on the phone. She told me that she recieved an email invitation from Rewarded Opinions today. See following.

Survey Worth:
150 points
Survey Length:
20 mins
Closing Date:
2011.03.07
or until we have
sufficient respondents
Survey ID:
Baby Food

This cut and pasted from the email so is as sent to her from Rewarded Opinions. Not only did the survey take 45 minutes, but she only had 50 points added to her account!!!!
Something has to be up with at Rewarded Opinions. My advice t any of you still with them, if you can cash in do so now, if you are points short, stick at it and cash in ASAP. I for one have cancelled my account with them.

Unsubscribed
About me: I love surveys! You can't tell from reading any of my posts, though, can you?! I am a full time worker with two children and a full time house husband, are you jealous?
Why I like surveys: They are fun, interesting and lucrative, not to mention the fact that they can lead to amazing things!
By: Unsubscribed Date: 03 Mar 2011 1:01 PM

I have a very strong feeling that they have merged with another company as some of the surveys I have been receiving recently suggest this.....I will find out.

Unsubscribed
About me: I love surveys! You can't tell from reading any of my posts, though, can you?! I am a full time worker with two children and a full time house husband, are you jealous?
Why I like surveys: They are fun, interesting and lucrative, not to mention the fact that they can lead to amazing things!
By: Unsubscribed Date: 09 Mar 2011 9:29 PM

Here's a funny thing which sort of confirms what I said, above. I received an email from mutualpoints to join a company called Elite Shopping Forum and the email had at the bottom www.valuedopinions.co.uk which was odd. I joined, and received the acknowledgement email to tell me I was accepted then when I tried to log in, I was unable to. I used a different password and username to my valuedopinions account and I wonder if my IP address wasn't captured, thus blocking my joining. Here is the joining email -


Earn up to £50 cash for
simply sharing your opinions!

Elite Shopping Forum is one of the newest exclusive online panels on the internet.

Earn £1 for every 7 minutes...
Earn up to £10 for every Diary Study
Earn up to £50 for Online Focus Group Studies

We are sure you will enjoy our studies. We send our members some of the most engaging and interactive studies available on the internet.

Our clients want to talk to people like you about your thoughts and opinions on a wide host of topics and products.

So hurry to start earning now? Make your opinion count and influence the way companies develop and market new products and services.



Want to know the benefits of joining?

Earn points which you can convert into cash

Our registration process is quick and easy

Start earning as soon as you join!

We send some of the most interactive surveys on the internet

Our studies are invitation only so you decide when to complete the surveys

We pay some of the highest incentives on the internet

Limited numbers - First come first served

Guaranteed number of surveys paid




Elite Shopping Forum is an exclusive stand alone panel brought to you in partnership with Rewarded Opinions
Privacy Policy | Terms and Conditions | Contact Us


© Rewarded Opinions 2010, The iDFactor, John Carpenter House, John Carpenter Street, London, EC4Y 0AN
Company Registration: 4325740

What does everyone think then?

Unsubscribed
By: Unsubscribed Date: 09 Mar 2011 10:31 PM

Looks like you were right again LizzieAnn

Unsubscribed
About me: I love surveys! You can't tell from reading any of my posts, though, can you?! I am a full time worker with two children and a full time house husband, are you jealous?
Why I like surveys: They are fun, interesting and lucrative, not to mention the fact that they can lead to amazing things!
By: Unsubscribed Date: 10 Mar 2011 12:07 PM

I just wonder what will happen next, though, because I am unable to log into this new Elite shopping forum and they do boast that they pay some of the best rates on the internet, I hope that is true!! Put me down for that!

Ros
By: RosDate: 10 Mar 2011 8:20 PM

I've had that today with Elite shopping forum today. As you say, I hope it true too.

Unsubscribed
About me: I love surveys! You can't tell from reading any of my posts, though, can you?! I am a full time worker with two children and a full time house husband, are you jealous?
Why I like surveys: They are fun, interesting and lucrative, not to mention the fact that they can lead to amazing things!
By: Unsubscribed Date: 11 Mar 2011 12:09 PM

It would be nice to think they paid well, yes, Ros

Patsy
About me: Ex Publican of over 30 years standing. Now runs a small Equine Stud breeding British Warm Blood horses.
Why I like surveys: I enjoy doing them and it is nice to be able to give my opinion and be rewarded for doing so.
By: PatsyDate: 14 Mar 2011 11:30 AM

I have completed 11 surveys from Rewarded Opinions since the beginning of 2011 and all points have been added to my account correctly. I can't fault them. In fact I have just redeemed 3500 points. I do however save the email for the completed survey in it's own folder in Outlook Express. I do this for all the survey sites I belong to. Then if I have a query I can easily find the details of the completed survey.

Unsubscribed
About me: I love surveys! You can't tell from reading any of my posts, though, can you?! I am a full time worker with two children and a full time house husband, are you jealous?
Why I like surveys: They are fun, interesting and lucrative, not to mention the fact that they can lead to amazing things!
By: Unsubscribed Date: 14 Mar 2011 12:04 PM

I just emailed their customer services to find out if the two companies were one and the same. I will let you know how I get on.

Te_Rex
About me: Shortly being put out to grass and looking for a nice field and some fresh hay. I also like the occasional oats.
Why I like surveys: Everyone likes a good moan about work, banks,supermarkets,utility companies,politics,religion,benefit scroungers,Tony Blair,the EU,taxes,climate change,immigration,inflation,deflation,the weather,woman,the boss,fat cats,the NHS,house prices,tree huggers,the council,pensions,and Cain Dingle.
By: Te_RexDate: 09 Jun 2011 10:21 PM

I have completely lost confidence in Rewarded Opinions. I have been a member since 2009 when they were known as Home of Research. A few weeks ago when my username and password were rejected on their website I tried to contact them. I have sent numerous emails but they never reply. I do know they are still active because they continue to send me surveys. I can only assume this Company has now turned scam and my 2500 points balance is now totally worthless. There is one thing I have noticed their website is very basic and has never been updated. I would give this Company a wide berth guys. Furthermore they have received very bad reviews on "dooyoo"

Michael Filak
By: Michael FilakDate: 16 Jun 2011 5:08 AM

I redeemed 5000 points for the fabled £50 cheque, I'm still waiting for said cheque, I made the redemption over six weeks ago.

Michael Filak
By: Michael FilakDate: 16 Jun 2011 5:12 AM

It is worth noting that when Home of Research changed to Rewarded Opinions, a statement was issued informing users that they would have there details transferred over to the new website (RO) and any legacy points would be added to there accounts. I distinctly remember being unable to log into the site for roughly two weeks. Upon logging back in my existing point balance was correct and my legacy points had been added to my account.

Unsubscribed
About me: I love surveys! You can't tell from reading any of my posts, though, can you?! I am a full time worker with two children and a full time house husband, are you jealous?
Why I like surveys: They are fun, interesting and lucrative, not to mention the fact that they can lead to amazing things!
By: Unsubscribed Date: 24 Jun 2011 8:19 PM

I agree, Michael, yes, I remember the changeover from Home of Research and I felt worried at the time, but my legacy points were actually added too. I have been receiving regular invitations from them and noticed that my points are also being added but I had some difficulty logging in, which was OK after a few attempts. I have not, however, tried a redemption as I have a long way to go before I am due, but I will be interested to see what happens. I always found their customer services good in the past.

julie joel
By: julie joelDate: 05 Jul 2011 8:07 PM

i have not been able 2 log in 2 rewarded opinions for months, i have £18.70, i got £20 off them in 2009, when i try 2 log in this comes up, & what i have e/mailed 2 them, but they never reply, i think i have lost my money ?
(Internet Explorer has stopped trying to restore this website. It appears that the website continues to have a problem.
When a website causes a failure or crash, Internet Explorer attempts to restore the site. It stops after two tries to avoid an endless loop.)
whats the matter with your site, i cant get onto it, read below you are still sending me surveys but i dont do them cos i would not be able 2 get my money. please reply asap.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
From: je.joel@hotmail.co.uk
To: helpdesk@theidfactor.com
Subject: cant get onto site problems with your site ?
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2011 19:09:25 +0100

cant get onto site a grey box comes up saying runtime error, i click it off & another 1 comes up i click this off & this comes up,
Internet Explorer has stopped trying to restore this website. It appears that the website continues to have a problem.
When a website causes a failure or crash, Internet Explorer attempts to restore the site. It stops after two tries to avoid an endless loop.
whats the matter why cant i get onto your site ? this has been happening fo days. julie please reply asap.



> Subject: Rewarded Opinions - We have credited your account with 50 additional points
> Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2011 15:45:24 +0000
> From: helpdesk@theidfactor.com
> To: helpdesk@theidfactor.com
>
> Hi,
>
> We apologise for the recent experience you had with the Foods project. We apologise for the late screener which meant you completed a fair amount of the study and did not get rewarded.
>
> We have since found the issue and taken the study off-line.
>
> As a good will gesture, we have credited your account with 50 points as a big sorry.
>
> Many thanks,
>
> Rewarded Opinions Team

julie joel
By: julie joelDate: 05 Jul 2011 8:26 PM

sorry about the length they were not answering any of the site so i replied to one of their e/mails 2 me, that was 28 Mar 2011 still not had a reply, i have sent numerous e/mails 2 no avail, they used 2 answer my e/mails not any more, i read this on a toluna page
Opinion by Juliepee64, Posted on 4/27/2011
Thanks for all your kind replies. Just tried logging on again and all I get is
Index of / Name Last modified Size Description
Apache/2.2.14 (Ubuntu) Server at www.rewarded-opinions.co.uk Port 80

The US site is working fine, but the UK site it's as if it doesnt exist any more
also on martin lewis site
I have had surveys from them recently (after I posted here) but haven't had the money I asked for.
Now I can't login and both IE and Firefox report a problem with their web pages. &
a few people on this site say they never get replies,
1 person said they send surveys out but but that it is a scam site now ? i wish i could phone them, this is their address,
Rewarded Opinions 2011, The iDFactor, John Carpenter House, John Carpenter Street, London, EC4Y 0AN. Company Registration, 4325740

You must be logged in to Comment.