Terms and Conditions
The Leadership Factor & YourSayPays.co.uk TERMS & CONDITIONS OF WEBSITE USE The Leadership Factor Ltd, whose registered office is at Taylor Hill Mill, Huddersfield, HD4 6JA owns and operates this website. (The Leadership Factor company registration number - 3145836) If you do not agree with these Terms & Conditions of use please do not use this website.
Use of this Website
- You agree to only use this website in accordance with these terms and conditions and all applicable laws.
- Once you have submitted your answers to our joining questionnaire you become a member of the 'YourSayPays' web panel.
YourSayPays web panel Members:
- Must be 18 years old or over
- Must be a resident in the United Kingdom (including Northern Ireland) or the Republic of Ireland
- Must NOT register with YourSayPays more than once.
- Shall be responsible for declaring any income received from The Leadership Factor. The Leadership Factor has no obligation in respect of any tax due on the Reward given to a member and the member
- Consider your eligibility to take part in each of its surveys.
- Clearly show the amount (notified amount) that will be credited to your 'YourSayPays' Account if you correctly and completely answer the questions comprising a 'YourSayPays' survey
- Credit the relevant Notified Amount to your 'YourSayPays' account each time you correctly and completely answer all of the questions in a survey. The Leadership Factor will not consider questions to be "correctly" answered if an answer is confusing or meaningless or not completed in full.
- Credit the relevant notified amount to your 'YourSayPays' account for each person you recommend through the 'Recommend a friend' feature who successfully signs up on the YourSayPays panel. YourSayPays will not accept applications to the panel such as duplicate or multiple accounts and will monitor the number of recommendations made by each individual panel member to ensure fair and reasonable use of the feature.
- When your account reaches £20 we will transfer the funds to your 'PayPal' account or email you an Amazon eVoucher or make a donation to your nominated charity within 30 days
- There is no obligation on The Leadership Factor to select any panel member to answer survey questions. The members requested to take part in surveys depends on the requirements of YourSayPays, their clients and the random selection of those requested to take part from those that are eligible.
- YourSayPays may sometimes contact you to ask you some short questions to see if you fit into a particular category. In such cases, YourSayPays shall not offer any payment for the answering of such questions.
YourSayPays reserves the right to:
- Change the value of the Nominated Amount in respect of answering survey and research questions.
- Remove any users deemed to be misusing the site and not adhering to the terms and conditions. This includes removing users with multiple accounts, duplicate accounts, those not in the UK and anyone making defamatory, inappropriate or offensive comments/posts.
- YourSayPays will not tolerate any fraudulent use of this site.This includes signing up for multiple/duplicate accounts, misuse of the 'Recommend a friend' feature and attempting to abuse or falsify the accounts and rewards system.
Your YourSayPays account will not be credited if:
- A member attempts to answer the survey more than once, either by using more than one name or email address to enter into a survey.
- A member is not being honest in their approach to the research, for example by providing confusing or meaningless answers
Terminating panel membership
- YourSayPays may terminate your membership of the YourSayPays Panel at any time by giving you 30 days notice by email, or if seen to be misusing the site your account may be terminated immediately and without notice.
- You can terminate your membership of the YourSayPays Panel at any time by unsubscribing from the YourSayPays Panel. Unsubscribing can be done by clicking on 'unsubscribe' at the bottom of the web page, email, telephone or in writing. The termination will take effect five business days after the receipt of your notice. YourSayPays's contact details are available from our website.
Intellectual Property Rights
- All copyright and other intellectual property rights in the materials on this website are owned by YouSayPays unless otherwise indicated. You may download, print or copy any material from this website that you wish, provided it is for your own personal, non-commercial use and you keep in place all original copyright notices or other intellectual property notices.
- You may not copy, modify, alter, distribute, publish, sell or otherwise use any material on this website in whole or in part, unless you have obtained the prior written consent of a Director at The Leadership Factor.
Limitation on Liability
- The Leadership Factor shall not be liable to you or to any other person or entity in any way, whether arising under contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, for damages of any kind arising from the use of this website, including, but not limited to, direct, indirect, incidental, punitive or consequential damages, lost revenue or profits, lost or damaged data or other commercial or economic loss, that result from your use of, or inability to use, this website.
- If this limitation of liability provision shall be deemed unenforceable, either in whole or in part, then such parts as are unenforceable shall be deleted, the remaining parts shall remain in full force and effect and the liability of The Leadership Factor shall be limited to the greatest extent permitted by law.
Disclaimer of Warranty
- Separate terms and conditions may apply to certain products, services and materials available through this website. If this is the case this will be brought to your attention. Subject to this, no express or implied warranties of any kind are made in respect of this website or the products, services and materials available through it.
- YourSayPays does not warrant that this website will operate uninterrupted or error/virus free or that the information on this website is accurate or complete.
- Any personal information you submit to YourSayPays will be dealt with confidentially.
- YourSayPays does NOT and WILL NOT pass on your details and email address to any third party without your express permission.
- From time to time we may add new features to the website and enhance the level of service that we offer to you. This may lead to changes in this Agreement. Any such changes will be notified to you by us updating this Agreement and your subsequent use of this website will be deemed to signify your acceptance to the changes.
Links to Other Companies or Organisations
- The YourSayPays website provides web-links (and other contact details) to other websites that offer products, services and materials we think will be of interest to you. Some of these websites are operated in conjunction with other companies/organisations and some are operated solely by independent companies/organisations. YourSayPays accepts no liability for any products, services, materials or information contained on or available through linked websites or otherwise provided by any other company/organisation referred to on this website. No linked websites are covered by our terms and conditions, therefore, you should check what terms cover the use of these websites before using them. You may only link to this website with our prior written permission. YourSayPays reserves the right to remove any links to its website that it deems are inappropriate without notice.
- YourSayPays may invite you to take part in other research not just limited to online surveys.
- If you are invited to take part in telephone research and you do take part, your account will be credited with your thank you payment within 30 days of taking part in the survey.
- If you are invited to attend a focus group and you do attend, you will receive your thank you payment on departure of the group.