nearist city
By: shooter
Date: 08 Jun 2017 1:52 PM

When asking which is the nearist city do live;wht don't you include some in the West Country such as Exeter,Truro

Judith Lugg
By: Judith LuggDate: 08 Jun 2017 2:00 PM

Well, think this should be addressed to the administrator as I, personally, nor any of the other panelists have any control over this actually.

Wendy
About me: I am female, my main interests are gardening, crosswords, jigsaw, puzzles adn my rescued border collie. I now do voluntary work in Diabetes charity shop, and love it.
Why I like surveys: Some are most interesting, and help me fill my time now I am semi-retired. and surveys help towards research, better products and my likes and dislikes
By: WendyDate: 08 Jun 2017 2:30 PM

Shooter,I have to say I live near Southampton which is over 30 miles away from me, I also have to answer to living in the South West which I don't, which is near to the areas you mention, I actually live in Southern England it to never gets a mention like many other areas I have no idea why!

John Fitch
By: John FitchDate: 08 Jun 2017 7:42 PM

We had this a while back. My nearest city listed is London over 30 miles away.

Ben smith
By: Ben smithDate: 08 Jun 2017 8:54 PM

Mine is Leeds which is 40 miles although for awhile York was an option which is only 10 but then it stopped being an option. I doubt it really matters in most studies how close you actually are to them, they just want general area.

botec
About me: My hobby is complaining about survey errors
By: botecDate: 09 Jun 2017 10:05 AM

There is no city within 85 miles or 2 hours of me! They're not missing one off the list, I just live on the far side of the middle of nowhere.

Guthers
Why I like surveys: get paid
By: GuthersDate: 09 Jun 2017 5:16 PM

Not even St David's botec?

botec
About me: My hobby is complaining about survey errors
By: botecDate: 09 Jun 2017 6:49 PM

Definitely not St Davids.

Julie2
By: Julie2Date: 14 Jun 2017 12:49 AM

Nearest city, and county are probably contradictory.

jochan
About me: retired with two grown up children and 4 grandchildren
Why I like surveys: love to give my opinion
By: jochanDate: 07 Jul 2017 2:16 PM

I live in Plymouth and the nearest city is Bristol. Just up the road, not.

Wendy
About me: I am female, my main interests are gardening, crosswords, jigsaw, puzzles adn my rescued border collie. I now do voluntary work in Diabetes charity shop, and love it.
Why I like surveys: Some are most interesting, and help me fill my time now I am semi-retired. and surveys help towards research, better products and my likes and dislikes
By: WendyDate: 07 Jul 2017 4:39 PM

It's as bad as watching the weather forecast, that goes from London to Cardiff and then lots of cities up North or Midlands they forget about us in the South and the South West,, do they even know we exist? But come the better weather and then we're flooded with tourists!

Guthers
Why I like surveys: get paid
By: GuthersDate: 09 Jul 2017 3:48 PM

Now you know what it's like to come from up north then, apart from the weather and the tourists.

John Fitch
By: John FitchDate: 09 Jul 2017 4:37 PM

We don't get tourists in Luton, just loads of eastern Europeans who think its a great place to live although that still wasn't a reason for me to vote leave.

Wendy
By: WendyDate: 10 Jul 2017 11:23 AM

Actually I do Guthers my husband is from Yorkshire a place called Liversedge near Heckmondwyke, which I have visited many times. I like it it, but it's very different to where I live.

sue
About me: married for 38 years housewife with 2 children and 6 Grandchildren
Why I like surveys: they are fun and intertesting
By: sueDate: 10 Jul 2017 4:12 PM

yes i tend to agree i have to put my nearest city is London and that is a distance away from me

Munir Hussain
By: Munir HussainDate: 13 Jul 2017 1:52 AM

Yes I live in WALSALL near Wolverhampton it's a nice quiet town..

You must be logged in to Comment.