Free Postcode Lottery.
By: Julie2
Date: 09 Jun 2017 4:51 PM

Free Postcode Lottery. Completely free, and several chances to win prizes. And yes, I did have a win a couple of months ago.
http://freepostcodelottery.com/?ref=28776

Guthers
Why I like surveys: get paid
By: GuthersDate: 09 Jun 2017 5:14 PM

I've never had a win, and I've been checking it every day since they only had one daily draw for £10.

But I do test myself on where all the postcodes are. Getting pretty good now.

Julie2
By: Julie2Date: 09 Jun 2017 5:38 PM

There are 6 options, and they have several chances.
Main Draw, Survey Draw, Video Draw. Stackpot Draw has about 11 chances, Bonus Draw has 2 chances. And there is Quidco, where you could win a £50 gift card.

SUZYP
About me: I am originally from London but now live in South Wales. I am married with no children.
Why I like surveys: I like giving my opinions and I enjoy the rewards.
By: SUZYPDate: 09 Jun 2017 8:49 PM

I have been a member for 2 years and have never won anything but it is free. My only criticism is that as there is so much on the site, it can be a bit slow to check all the draws. Also at bottom of page on main draw there is a further mini draw which is available after 6pm each day!

Julie2
By: Julie2Date: 09 Jun 2017 9:37 PM

SUZYP, I didn't realise there was an extra draw at the bottom of the Main Draw. I will check it. Thanx.

Judith Lugg
By: Judith LuggDate: 10 Jun 2017 8:19 AM

SUZYP
Been a member since it started and have never won anything but do it daily. Have to agree with you, the pages are so full of stuff it's really annoying. However, it is free and the ads pay for the prizes of course. Did know about the prize after 7pm at bottom of pages but don't usually bother as I don't go on the site after about 6pm.

Guthers
By: GuthersDate: 10 Jun 2017 4:48 PM

The mini draw at the bottom of the page disappears at midnight, so you only have 6 hours. Then there are the flash £5 prizes too.

I've cashed out a few times on their survey section, which is a cint site.

Judith Lugg
By: Judith LuggDate: 10 Jun 2017 6:58 PM

Also like to say that they have a FPL Survey site as well - actually, it's a bit iffy as you have to ask for a new password virtually every time you want to find your balance. Rather like many others I could name! However, having said that, Cash Out is £10 - a bit slow earning and they tend to disqualify you quite a way in sometimes but payout is same day.
If you haven't joined, here is the link:

https://freepostcodelottery.com/join-our-very-own-paid-survey-panel/

Guthers
By: GuthersDate: 11 Jun 2017 3:49 PM

Cash out is £8, but is slow. And it is cint.

botec
About me: My hobby is complaining about survey errors
By: botecDate: 12 Jun 2017 4:40 PM

A little while ago one of the postcodes in a Stackpot draw differed from mine only in the final character. A button popped up reading 'anyone you know?' to let me post a message to Facebook.

Guthers
By: GuthersDate: 12 Jun 2017 6:18 PM

There was a massive cockup on the stackpot a while ago. Out of about 20 supposedly random postcodes, all except one were from the Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Jersey or Guernsey. This was very suspicious and the comments section went bananas with some people saying it was fixed while others said it was just down to the law of averages.

Turns out the random generator had gone wrong just after they'd had a big promotional drive on the islands with the result that a load of them who all registered at the same time got selected together.

Julie2
By: Julie2Date: 13 Jun 2017 9:52 PM

I have just started doing Happy Birthdates, http://happybirthdates.com/index.php?m=Julie2 which I discovered on the Free Postcode Lottery site. You register your birthday, and there are 10 chances for your birthdate to be drawn. It is completely FREE, and you can win a cash prize.

dglily
About me: not sure what to write hear if I'm honest I like loads of different things from writing to studying
Why I like surveys: because it gives people an idea of what other people like or want
By: dglilyDate: 25 Jun 2017 4:44 PM

what do you mean when you say "about cint site" not heard of it before.

Guthers
By: GuthersDate: 26 Jun 2017 7:22 PM

It's one of the less popular survey providers, who supply surveys to fpl and falkorstudios amongst others.

Welcome to ysp.

James Evans
By: James EvansDate: 28 Jun 2017 9:41 PM

Been with them 2 years and have won one prize.....................of £40.

Love the site.

You must be logged in to Comment.