Liquid Opinions
By: bixbeider
Date: 03 Jul 2017 1:07 PM

I managed to accumulate 20000 points two months ago and have repeatedly asked for the £20 earned all to no avail.

I have tried unsuccessfully to contact them through twitter and facebook and directly through their contact page.

Yet I read that other people are very happy with them so could someone please tell me a) if they have ever been paid b) how they did it!!

bixbeider

Guthers
Why I like surveys: get paid
By: GuthersDate: 03 Jul 2017 11:56 PM

I certainly hope somebody can help you, but unfortunately I have never heard of them.

Gary Ward
By: Gary WardDate: 04 Jul 2017 10:19 AM

I got £20 from them a couple of months ago,but ii had to complain to them several times and say I was going to expose them on social media.
just keep at them and I am sure you will get your money.

Wendy
About me: I am female, my main interests are gardening, crosswords, jigsaw, puzzles adn my rescued border collie. I now do voluntary work in Diabetes charity shop, and love it.
Why I like surveys: Some are most interesting, and help me fill my time now I am semi-retired. and surveys help towards research, better products and my likes and dislikes
By: WendyDate: 04 Jul 2017 8:14 PM

I would try doing as Garybhas done bixbeider, it's worth a try, or maybe on Facebook

jochan
About me: retired with two grown up children and 4 grandchildren
Why I like surveys: love to give my opinion
By: jochanDate: 07 Jul 2017 11:27 AM

I can't remember haveing trouble on my last pay out. Will have to take more notice next time.

sweetheart
By: sweetheartDate: 31 Jul 2017 1:07 PM

No payment from them too and they do not reply to e-mails!!

John Fitch
By: John FitchDate: 31 Jul 2017 6:59 PM

And another site not making things easy for getting the money that you have worked hard for.

poppy
About me: i am retired and although new to techno only using for two years i enjoy it ,i also enjoy walking and reading
Why I like surveys: surveys keep my mind active and i receive a little pocket money by joining new sites
By: poppyDate: 31 Jul 2017 8:00 PM

never heard of them

olly28
By: olly28Date: 05 Oct 2017 6:39 PM

Have past the date they said would receive payment by, have emailed them and got no reply

You must be logged in to Comment.