Panel Opinion
By: peter cocker
Date: 18 Oct 2017 10:03 AM

Hi all. Is anybody else a member of this site? If so have you had any surveys lately? Always was a slow burner but it's been ridiculous of late. Been stuck on £7.48 and even the little 2p surveys that used to let me know the site was still alive have dried up. However it does appear that somebody has won the prize draw recently even though I shall take that with a pinch of salt.

Jilly101
About me: Married with 3 kids, live in North West and enjoy reading, cooking and watching various sports on TV
Why I like surveys: Mostly for the rewards but I like getting to review and test products and ideas before they hit the shops and I enjoy mini-polls where you get to see how others have voted.
By: Jilly101Date: 18 Oct 2017 10:50 AM

I was stuck on £9.90 for the best part of a year, finally got a 10p survey, cashed out and gave up on them :(

Ben smith
By: Ben smithDate: 18 Oct 2017 11:14 AM

Pretty much non existent for me to they are the same people that do Survey Friends and they share the prize draw, which it does not make clear but its always the same person that wins it.

peter cocker
By: peter cockerDate: 18 Oct 2017 12:00 PM

Thanks Jilly101. Nearly a year for the last 10p? Looks like my surviving dependants will need to get that to a tenner for me then!

Thanks Ben smith. Interesting discovery about the prize draw being shared. Guess I'll just need to hope a bit more money comes my way.

Ben smith
By: Ben smithDate: 18 Oct 2017 1:17 PM

I dropped panel opinion once I got to my first £10 but still use survey friends, you get a few more surveys there but not much. Probably less then here but again quick and easy surveys and if you are found unsuitable it is in the first question or two.

John Fitch
By: John FitchDate: 18 Oct 2017 2:18 PM

I think most people ditched this site a while back as it seemed to be getting "a slow earner".

peter cocker
By: peter cockerDate: 18 Oct 2017 2:42 PM

Thanks all. I will check out survey friends Ben.

Ruby786
About me: I am a 25 year old who is a manager and own my own company
Why I like surveys: Just like my views heard and like to recieve a little bit of extra moneY at the end of it is great
By: Ruby786Date: 20 Oct 2017 11:13 PM

Hi guys i have been on this survey for a long five months and only made £2.56 and it is dead for me do you guys know of any good surveys companies that pay you in the uk

Ben smith
By: Ben smithDate: 20 Oct 2017 11:27 PM

my favorites in no particular order are:

populus live
survey bods
new vista
power of opinion
view bank

there is a lot of sites that use clint they pretty much all have the same surveys and most are pretty rubbish but some are worse then others. Sure few other people will have sites they like to

Ruby786
Why I like surveys: Just like my views heard and like to recieve a little bit of extra moneY at the end of it is great
By: Ruby786Date: 15 Nov 2017 8:11 PM

Hi ben you know survey bods do you have to fill out your profile to recieve survey inviyes and how do they payout by paypal and what is the threshold

Ben smith
By: Ben smithDate: 15 Nov 2017 9:28 PM

hi ruby

the threshold is £15 and I think you get a choice between bank, paypal and voucher but I just go for banktransfer. There is some profile questions to complete but once you have done that they email you the survey invites so you do not need to log in to check.

poppy
About me: i am retired and although new to techno only using for two years i enjoy it ,i also enjoy walking and reading
Why I like surveys: surveys keep my mind active and i receive a little pocket money by joining new sites
By: poppyDate: 16 Nov 2017 9:31 AM

i reached cash out at £10 last week kept topping last 50p with polls

SUZYP
About me: I am originally from London but now live in South Wales. I am married with no children.
Why I like surveys: I like giving my opinions and I enjoy the rewards.
By: SUZYPDate: 16 Nov 2017 7:36 PM

I cashed out yesterday £13. The threshold is £10

Ruby786
By: Ruby786Date: 23 Nov 2017 2:07 PM

Thankyou guys so is threshold £19 or 15

Louise
By: LouiseDate: 23 Nov 2017 3:54 PM

The threshold is £10. They are a bit of a slow burn but pay out quickly once you cashout.

You must be logged in to Comment.