Help & Info
Terms and Conditions
Use of the website (for more information click here)
You are a member of YourSayPays and will receive surveys once you have completed the short profile and confirmed that you are based in the UK and over 18 years old.
Use of this Website
- You agree to only use this website in accordance with these terms and conditions and all applicable laws.
YourSayPays web panel Members:
- Must be 18 years old or over
- Must be a resident in the United Kingdom (including Northern Ireland) or its Crown dependencies
- Must NOT register with YourSayPays more than once.
- Shall be responsible for declaring any income received from The Leadership Factor. The Leadership Factor has no obligation in respect of any tax due on the Reward given to a member.
YourSayPays reserves the right to:
- Change the value of the Nominated Amount in respect of answering survey and research questions.
- Remove any users deemed to be misusing the site and not adhering to the terms and conditions. This includes removing users with multiple accounts, duplicate accounts, those not in the UK and anyone making defamatory, inappropriate or offensive comments/posts.
- YourSayPays will not tolerate any fraudulent use of this site. This includes attempting to abuse or falsify the accounts and rewards system.
Surveys and payment (for more information click here)
Each survey will show how much it pays to complete. When you reach £20 and request a payout, we'll pay you via Paypal or send you an Amazon eVoucher within 14 days.
- Consider your eligibility to take part in each of its surveys.
- Clearly show the amount (notified amount) that will be credited to your 'YourSayPays' account if you correctly and completely answer the questions comprising a 'YourSayPays' survey.
- Credit the relevant Notified Amount to your 'YourSayPays' account each time you correctly and completely answer all of the questions in a survey. The Leadership Factor will not consider questions to be "correctly" answered if an answer is confusing or meaningless or not completed in full.
- When your account reaches £20 you can request a payout. We will then transfer the funds to your PayPal account or email you an Amazon eVoucher within 14 days.
- Only issue payments in increments of £20 (£20, £40, £60 etc). Any funds left over after a payout will remain in your account.
- There is no obligation on The Leadership Factor to select any panel member to answer survey questions. The members requested to take part in surveys depends on the requirements of YourSayPays, their clients and the random selection of those requested to take part from those that are eligible.
- YourSayPays may sometimes contact you to ask you some short questions to see if you fit into a particular category. In such cases, YourSayPays shall not offer any reward for the answering of such questions.
Your YourSayPays account will not be credited if:
- A member attempts to answer the survey more than once, either by using more than one name or email address to enter into a survey.
- A member is not being honest in their approach to the research, for example, by providing confusing or meaningless answers.
- YourSayPays may invite you to take part in other research not just limited to online surveys.
- If you are invited to take part in telephone research and you do take part, your account will be credited with your thank you payment within 14 days of taking part in the survey.
- If you are invited to attend a focus group and you do attend, you will receive your thank you payment on departure of the group.
Leaving the Panel (for more information click here)
You can leave the YourSayPays Panel at any time by visiting your account settings page.
Terminating Panel membership
- YourSayPays may terminate your membership of the YourSayPays Panel at any time by giving you 30 days notice by email, or if seen to be misusing the site your account may be terminated immediately and without notice.
- You can terminate your membership of the YourSayPays Panel at any time by visiting your account settings page to deactivate your account. Upon confirmation of this deactivation, you will no longer be able to login to YourSayPays with immediate effect. YourSayPays' contact details are available from our website.
Intellectual Property Rights (for more information click here)
Intellectual Property Rights are owned by YourSayPays, you can download and use any materials from YourSayPays as long as it for your own use and not being modified or republished
Intellectual Property Rights
- All copyright and other intellectual property rights in the materials on this website are owned by YourSayPays unless otherwise indicated. You may download, print or copy any material from this website that you wish, provided it is for your own personal, non-commercial use and you keep in place all original copyright notices or other intellectual property notices.
- You may not copy, modify, alter, distribute, publish, sell or otherwise use any material on this website in whole or in part, unless you have obtained the prior written consent of a Director at The Leadership Factor.
Liabilities and warranties (for more information click here)
Limitation on Liability
- The Leadership Factor shall not be liable to you or to any other person or entity in any way, whether arising under contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, for damages of any kind arising from the use of this website, including, but not limited to, direct, indirect, incidental, punitive or consequential damages, lost revenue or profits, lost or damaged data or other commercial or economic loss, that result from your use of, or inability to use, this website.
- If this limitation of liability provision shall be deemed unenforceable, either in whole or in part, then such parts as are unenforceable shall be deleted, the remaining parts shall remain in full force and effect and the liability of The Leadership Factor shall be limited to the greatest extent permitted by law.
Disclaimer of Warranty
- Separate terms and conditions may apply to certain products, services and materials available through this website. If this is the case this will be brought to your attention. Subject to this, no express or implied warranties of any kind are made in respect of this website or the products, services and materials available through it.
- YourSayPays does not guarantee or warrant the accuracy or reliability of any information, content or materials in this site. YourSayPays shall not be liable for any losses as a result of reliance on the information provided. The content of this web site may be changed at any time without notice.
- The information provided on this website is provided without any warranty of any kind, either express or implied.
- YourSayPays does not warrant that the functions contained in the site will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, that the site or any server that makes it available is free from viruses or other harmful components, or that successful or accurate results or outcomes will result from your use of this site.
Links to Other Companies or Organisations
- YourSayPays accepts no liability for any products, services, materials or information contained on or available through linked websites or otherwise provided by any other company/organisation referred to on this website. No linked websites are covered by our terms and conditions, therefore, you should check what terms cover the use of these websites before using them. You may only link to this website with our prior written permission. YourSayPays reserves the right to remove any links to its website that it deems are inappropriate without notice.
- From time to time we may add new features to the website and enhance the level of service that we offer to you. This may lead to changes in this Agreement. Any such changes will be notified to you by us updating this Agreement and your subsequent use of this website will be deemed to signify your acceptance to the changes.
Data protection (for more information click here)
We take looking after your personal information very seriously and we do not share your name and email address with any third party.
- Any personal information you submit to YourSayPays will be dealt with confidentially.
- YourSayPays WILL NOT pass on your details and email address to any third party without your express permission.
The Leadership Factor & YourSayPays.co.uk TERMS & CONDITIONS OF WEBSITE USE The Leadership Factor Ltd, whose registered office is at Taylor Hill Mill, Huddersfield, HD4 6JA owns and operates this website. (The Leadership Factor company registration number - 3145836) If you do not agree with these Terms & Conditions of use please do not use this website.